The cover letter examples displayed in this portfolio are representative of the quality professional cover letter writing services that we provide.
We write cover letters for all professions, all levels, and for all job search situations. These cover letter examples illustrate how to modify your cover letter for various audiences and job search situations.
Review Our Cover Letter Examples
|Letters to respond to advertisements:(click for an example)|
|Letters to reach out to your professional and personal network:(click for an example)|
|Letters to reach out to a company even if you don’t know of a specific opening:(click for an example)|
|Letters to introduce yourself to recruiting (aka headhunting) firms:(click for an example)|
|Letters to network with venture capital and private equity firms:(click for an example)|
Just as every client is unique, so is every cover letter, resume, and other career marketing document that we create. Please remember that these cover letter examples are protected by copyright law and that copying is prohibited. But more important than that, your cover letter should be written specifically for you and to target a specific recipient. You are doing yourself a huge disservice if you copy.
Are you ready to have a powerful, results-generating resume and cover letter created for yourself? If you are a new client, CLICK HERE for a no obligation price quote. If you are already a client of Distinctive Documents (if we have written a resume for you in the past or are currently writing one), click here to place an order to have us write a customized job search documents of all types that will meet your individual needs.
Quick Checklist to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Your Resume Cover Letter and Other Job Search Correspondence
- My letter is addressed to a specific person by name and title.
- My letter is grammatically perfect and error free.
- My letter is personalized and focused on my reader’s needs, wants, and requirements.
- My letter explains to the reader why I am writing and how I was referred to them or learned about them.
- My letter uses phrases and keywords that will be meaningful to the reader.
- My letter summarizes my achievements and qualifications and illustrates how they pertain to the reader’s needs.
- My letter uses an assertive close and a polite call to action.
- My letter includes all of my current contact information.
- My letter uses a professional salutation such as “Sincerely” or “Yours Truly.”