When your resume has been written and is ready, how will you get it in front of the right people? Our targeted resume distribution service will jumpstart your job search!
Sending your resume to recruiters (a.k.a. headhunters) and other hiring authorities via email is often the fastest, most cost-effective way to really ignite a job search and propel it to success.
Headhunter/Recruitment firms – contact info on 20,000+ firms throughout the U.S. and Canada
In short, when you hire us for this service, we will put your resume directly into the hands of the third-party recruiters who work in YOUR industry and/or profession. In other words, the recruiters (aka headhunters) who work in companies such as Heidrick & Struggles, Russell Reynolds, and Spencer Stuart among many others, and who actively work to source and place professionals and executives in companies that are a match for your career goals.
Venture Capital & Private Equity firms – contact info on 3,000+ firms throughout the U.S. and Canada
We can do the same with Venture Capital and Private Equity investors–sending your resume to those that invest in the types of companies you are interested in. This is a GREAT way to access the hidden job market, particularly within growing or turnaround companies.
There are well over 15,000 recruiting firms in the U.S. and more than 20,000 in the U.S. and Canada combined. Additionally, there are more than 3000 VC/PE firms. We are able to sort through all of these, and build contact lists that are specifically developed to reach the recruiting offices that are known to recruit within the specifications of YOUR job search.
What Does This Mean For You?
Using criteria such as your geographic preferences, your targeted industry or industries, your profession, and your professional level and targeted salary, we will develop a targeted contact list just for you.
Obviously every list is different, and will be larger if you work in a profession/industry that recruiters tend to be active in. However, the typical list will have somewhere between 500-1500 contacts.
The final contact list will include only recruiters and/or VC firms that we have good reason to believe might be investing in companies of interest to you or working on searches (now or in the future) that are a match for the types of positions you would be interested in.
Then we move on to introducing you to each of these contacts!
How does this jumpstart your job search? In four ways:
1) If a recruiter is currently working to source candidates for an opening that you are a good fit for, he/she will immediately reach out to you about that opening. We have many clients who tell us their phone starts ringing before we even finish the distribution!
2) If you are not an immediate fit, the recruiter will usually enter your resume into their internal database of candidates…the database of candidates that they go to first, when they are sourcing candidates in the future. It is not unusual for clients to tell us they are contacted months or even years into the future as a candidate for positions that would advance their careers further
3) Some of the recruiters will reach out to you personally, perhaps to ask for referrals for candidate searches that you are not personally a fit for, but for which they believe you might know someone who is. Or maybe because something in your resume jumped out at them and they wish to talk with you about it. Or even with a LinkedIn connection invitation. No matter what the reason, this is a GREAT networking opportunity and a great way to establish an ongoing relationship with recruiters who work in your industry.
4) Venture capital and private equity investors may introduce or refer you as a candidate to work in the companies they invest in. This is an excellent way to access the hidden job market and expand your professional network.
To be clear, this is not one of those cheap broadcast services that are sadly prevalent on the internet, where your resume is indiscriminately sent to a questionable list of recipients.
Rather, we’ll be sending your resume to a vetted list of recipients that our research has shown us do work in areas specific to YOUR job search…in other words, we have real reason to believe that each and every recipient will have a professional interest in knowing of you and your career goals.
And, like everything we do, our e-distribution is executed in a highly personalized and professional manner. For example:
– each letter that goes out is addressed by name to a specific recruiter/investor
– your resume is sent in the preferred manner, to make it easy for recruiters to enter it into their internal database
– we set things up so it appears to come directly from YOU rather than from us–this helps make it appear to be completely personalized
Finally, we send you information on each and every recruiting/VC/PE office your resume has been sent to, so that you may follow up. The contact listings include detailed information like this:
How-to Get Started
Are you ready to kick start your job search?
FOR NEW CLIENTS
If you are a NEW CLIENT coming to us with a pre-written resume and letter (please note that it is a pre-requisite that you email us your resume and letter in editable format–your order can not be processed without this)
FOR CURRENT/PAST CLIENTS
If you are an EXISTING CLIENT, and we have already written your resume and letter (or are in the process of doing so) you will receive a significant discount.
We know you may still have questions. Just give us a call or send an email and we’ll be happy to answer them. Also, here are a few articles that will provide you with more information about dealing with recruiters during your job search: